Sunday, February 19, 2012

The Beginning

So I have decided to start a blog...but I have this lingering question...Will anyone care what I have to say? I have decided to do this for me and not for anyone else. I am going to have fun and hopefully find an exciting new way to tell others about what I am doing. So here we go!

I am normally a third grade teacher, but I have made the huge leap to stay home, at least for a little while, with my kids. They are my life. I just kept thinking there had to be a way I can spend more time with them. After many stressful "what if?" questions my husband said...Let's just do it! I was so scared but so excited. Will my friends still talk to me?...Will I be pulling out my hair?...Will I forget how to teach? All questions running through my mind.  My oldest daughter Daiya will begin kindergarten in the fall and I wanted to take the time with her before she spends the rest of her life in school...okay I am being dramatic, but you get the idea. I have been home less than a month but I am having so much fun. Don't get me wrong, I now notice everything that needs to be fixed in the house and everything that needs to be "fixed" with my children. Cole needs to go to the bathroom without a fight....PLEASE!!! Daiya needs to go to bed without tears.

So now that I know everything that is wrong (nothing serious really), I thought I should focus on what is right. So the blog begins! I am excited to see where my blog adventure takes me!

No comments:

Post a Comment