Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Kid's Art Display

I have been doing some really fun art work with Daiya and Cole and they have been so excited to hang it up. The problem was I had no where to hang it. I searched the internet and Pinterest (of course) for some art display ideas and I meshed some of the ideas together to make my own art display in our kitchen. It was really easy to do and I am so happy with the result.

First I found a wall space in our kitchen where the kids usually wanted to hang their work anyway. Then I went to Lowes for a few, very inexpensive, items. I bought eye hooks ($0.98), picture hanging wire ($2.39), and curtain hanging clips ($3.75). Next, we drilled small holes and screwed in the eye hooks. Then we attached the picture wire.The picture wire wraps really easily around the eye hook. It is almost like a twist tie! Finally we attached the clips (without the rings that they came with) and presto-changeo...an ordinary wall is now a children's art gallery!
Finished product!!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on beginning this new adventure! I look forward to following you! Love the recipes and the picture hanging idea too!

    ReplyDelete