Monday, February 20, 2012

Meal Plan February 20-February 25

So I am addicted to Pinterest. All my friends know it and I have tried my best to get them to be addicted too! I convince them mostly by making them something amazing to eat and then telling them I got the recipe from Pinterest! This week's meal plan is inspired by Pinterest!! Here is my meal plan for the week:

Monday: Garlic Parmesan Crusted Chicken

This recipe is from Steph at Plain Chicken...Thanks Steph!

Tuesday: Macaroni and Cheese
This is from...who else? Martha Stewart!

Wednesday: Cheesy Quinoa Cakes
This recipe is from an amazing blog called Spoon Fork Bacon!

Thursday: BBQ Chicken Pizza (recipe below)

Friday: New England Clam Chowder
Finally this recipe comes form another blog I love, Brown Eyed Baker.

Here is my recipe for BBQ Chicken Pizza


1 Whole Wheat Pizza Crust (either from dough or already prepared)
1/2 cup Blue Cheese Dressing ( I prefer Marie's or Rootie's)
1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken
1/2 cup BBQ sauce
1/4 cup crumbly blue cheese
3/4 cup grated mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated cheddar cheese

Lightly grease the pizza pan and place your dough or crust on it. Then spread the blue cheese dressing down as your sauce. Next mix the BBQ sauce with the shredded chicken in a small bowl. Now put the chicken evenly across the crust. Next, top with all three cheeses mozzarella, cheddar and crumbly blue cheese. Bake at 400 degrees for 15-20 minutes or until the cheese is slightly browned and bubbly.You can add any vegetables you want to this pizza. You might also want sautéed onions or bacon too! Be creative! Enjoy!

9 comments:

  1. Wow...I love the idea of coming to get recipes from Rose, and I may just start with your pizza! Happy happy blogging...there are so many to connect with in here, and if you find other bloggers cooks and moms, you will find a wonderful community. I sure have! xo, a.

    ReplyDelete