Sunday, April 8, 2012

Menu Plan April 9-13

Ahhh...Spring Break! Chuck and Daiya are off this week and we are hoping to have some family fun! The weather is not at all what I wish it would be, but we will try and make the best of it. We hope to go to the zoo and maybe a children's museum.

This week's meals have no particular theme, they just looked good. Most of the meals are new to me, so as always I am very excited to give them a try. People keep asking me, "Do you really make those meals?" YES!! I do! Of course occasionally something comes up and I don't make it on the exact day I was supposed to but, yes, I make the meals. Before I even began this blog, I was a fan of meal planning. Every weekend I would write out the meals for the week and shop according to those meals. It just seems easier for me. I enjoy meal planning and I really enjoy making new recipes for my family to try.

I hope you enjoy this blog and recommend it to your friends. If you try something, leave a comment and let me know what YOU think! :)

Monday: Creamy Ham Casserole

Leftover ham is perfect for this recipe, so I chose it for the day after Easter when I am sure I will have some to use!


Recipe and photo from The Novice Chef. I just discovered this blog and I LOVE it! :)


Tuesday: Crock pot Boccoli and Cheese Soup


Recipe and photo from Budget Savvy Diva.


Wednesday: Parmesan Topped Tilapia


Recipe from food.com.


Thursday: Go Green Chicken Sandwiches


Recipe and photo from Rachel Ray.


Friday: BBQ Chicken Rolls
These rolls are from the same blog as the Buffalo Chicken Rolls we made a couple weeks ago. They look just as yummy!


Recipe and photo from Can You Stay For Dinner?




2 comments:

  1. Hey Rose! I was searching for a good recipe to try for dinner tonight that consisted of stuff that I currently have. As I searched, I thought of your blog and stopped by to see what's for dinner. After looking at your delicious choices for this week, I decided on the tilapia! It's cooking now... I can't wait to try it! Thanks for the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sooo much Faith! :) Hope you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete