Saturday, July 7, 2012

Menu Plan July 9-13

HOT, HOT, HOT! I love this hot weather! Now don't get me wrong, I also love the A/C at night so I can sleep, but during the day, I love this heat. Here in Buffalo we only get a tiny amount of really nice weather, so I choose to live it up rather than hide in A/C all day! 
When it comes to cooking in the hot weather though, it can seem like a tiresome and sticky task.
So I try to make simple meals that can give leftovers and extras for lunch and other meals. I also try not to use the oven, obviously, and try to grill whenever possible.
I have been really wanting to try a grilled pizza, so I included that in this week's menu. I will let you know how mine turns out!

Monday: Gilled Pizza


Photo and recipe from Chin Deep


Tuesday: Key West Gilled Chicken


I would also like to try this cauliflower rice!!

Photo and recipe from Iowa Girl Eats


Wednesday: Shrimp Fajitas


Photo and recipe from Skinny Taste


Thursday: Avocado Chicken Salad


Recipe and photo from Framed Cooks


Friday: Turkey Ranch Club Wrap


Recipe and photo from Skinny Mom's Kitchen








No comments:

Post a Comment