Sunday, March 11, 2012

Menu Board





As I mentioned before, planning my meals is something I look forward to each week. I truly believe it helps tremendously with grocery shopping and makes the week run smoother knowing I have all the food I need for each meal during the week. I have been seeing a lot of different menu boards out there on Pinterest and other blogs. I love the idea of the menu board and wanted to make one for my kitchen. So I set off to find the perfect board and I think I did!! 
Here is how I made mine:

First, I found this amazing dry erase board at Target. It is canvas that is covered with a clear coat which allows it to be dry earsable. I LOVE the colors and the look of the board.


Next, I printed the letters to stand for each day of the week. I printed them on card stock so they would hold up a little better. Then I cut them with my circle scrapbooking tool.


Last,  I adhered the days onto the dry erase board.


Viola! My own menu board!

I hung it right below the calendar and right above the kid's chore charts. 

So easy and so fun!!



No comments:

Post a Comment