You will need a paper plate, two googly eyes, a pom pom for the nose, strips of black construction paper for the whiskers and two triangles of construction paper for the ears, one piece of round white paper for the face, one hat cut out (from white card stock) and four strips of red paper for the hat.
Here are the steps:
- Paint the edge of the paper plate black. We used the back since our plate had a design on the front.
- While that dried we assembled the face. Daiya used marker to draw the tongue and the mouth.
- Glue the face onto the paper plate.
- Glue the red strips on the hat to make it look just like The Cat's.
- Finally tape, glue or staple the hat to the plate. I used heavy duty packing tape and it help up well.