Friday, March 30, 2012

Menu Plan April 2-6

The theme this week is chicken! I seem to be craving chicken because every recipe this week involves chicken! I scoured pineterest this week for some excellent chicken recipes and it did not disappoint. I am so excited to try out these five totally NEW recipes (to me)!!

I have combined some grilling this week with some semi-comfort food. It is still cold outside but I am dying to get that grill going. If it is too cold or rainy I will use my grill pan. If you don't have a grill pan and you live in Buffalo you NEED one. It recreates the grill look and taste indoors. I love mine and use it all the time!

If you like these recipes and give them a try, be sure to let me know. Also, please tell your friends about my blog. My goal is 50 LIKES on my Facebook page, so spread the word! You can also press the share button in the top left corner to share this menu plan on Facebook or Twitter. THANKS!! :)

April 2-April 6

Monday: Honey Lime Chicken



This recipe is for a simple marinade that sounds delicious. I like when my chicken is full of flavor. I would pair this meal with some brown rice and some grilled or steamed vegetables.

This marinade and photo are from The Enchanted Cook.


Tuesday: Easy Chicken Gyros



This recipe and photo is from one of my favorite blogs called Lovely Little Snippets.


Wednesday: Chicken Pot Pie Cupcakes

These look so delicious and I think the kids will love the idea that they are "cupcakes". I recently also found organic condensed soup, that made me happy to again use creamed condensed soup for recipes!


This website had a wonderful step-by-step tutorial on how to make these. Check it out at Quick Dish.


Thursday: Healthy Sesame Chicken

I am excited to try this healthy version of sesame chicken. It looks delicious and I can't wait to give this take-out alternative a try.

I found this recipe and photo at The Way to His Heart.


Friday: Chile Lime Chicken Burgers

This recipe screams summer, but I think we will speed things up and have it now. I would probably make two separate burgers. One that followed this recipe and one a little milder for the kiddos. YUMMY!!


This is from a wonderful new (new-to-me) blog I found, Iowa Girl Eats.

No comments:

Post a Comment